Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Project Schedule

This is very much related to my first post of the year. I upped the ante by creating a list of "projects" per se with due dates to keep me on schedule. I tried to come up with a list that would fit into our upcoming vacations etc.

Abstract Ice: 13 Feb
Baseball: 27 Feb
Flower Macro: 13 Mar
Water Drops: 27 Mar
Denver Architecture: 10 Apr
Smoke: 24 Apr
Street: 8 May
Multi-Row Pano: 22 May
Child Portrait: 5 Jun
A Photo within a Frame:  19 Jun
Fill the Frame:                  3 Jul

As you can see this is a pretty aggressive list if you consider I still want to snowboard and play golf.. not to mention having to actually work... And continue to focus on my landscape photography as well
I'm still looking for ideas to fill out the remainder of the year and would be very happy to hear your suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment